If you are considering laser tattoo removal, you will find two basic options for treatment. The first option is a locally owned and operated laser tattoo removal practice. The second option is a franchise laser tattoo removal operation.
At Connecticut Tattoo Removal, we believe there are several advantages to choosing our locally-owned and operated business over a franchised operation:
- Personalized service: My practice is personally owned and operated. I provide a personalized and tailored experience for my patients. At Connecticut Tattoo Removal, each patient receives individualized attention, care, and expertise. Franchise employees come and go and provide no continuity of treatment.
- Expertise and Experience: I am a trained Yale University School of Medicine medical provider with over 35 years of medical experience. Laser tattoo removal is all that I do.
- Flexibility and Customization: I offer flexible services and customized options. My prices are not based on a franchise, non-negotiable fee structure. I can tailor treatment to meet the individual client’s needs, including varying tattoo sizes, colors, and skin types. And, unlike a franchise, I can adapt and provide personalized solutions.
- Passion: I started this practice because of my own experience with laser tattoo removal. I know first-hand about the laser tattoo removal process. I also know how great it feels when that tattoo is completely removed, like a clean slate. I will walk you through the entire process and make you feel comfortable every step of the way.
- Reputation: My practice enjoys a five-star rating on Google, including personal testimonials from clients I’ve treated, unlike a franchise operation whose reviews may come from centers in any of their national locations.
- Veteran-owned: I am an eight-year military veteran. I always offer discounts to active duty personnel, veterans, and military recruits. I also offer discounts to medical providers and first responders.
If you value a personalized approach, expertise, and a local presence, Connecticut Tattoo Removal is the Right Place for the Wrong Tattoo.