Tattoo Removal Pricing*
Affordable Laser Tattoo Removal
Connecticut Tattoo Removal offers competitive, affordable per-treatment-pricing that reflects our advanced technologies and expertise. We also provide free consultations and tattoo assessments to get you comfortable with the procedure before you commit to anything.
Our pricing is straightforward and easy to understand. We determine the price per treatment based on the size of your tattoo. Pricing increases proportionally to the tattoo size.
XS Tattoo Removal starting at $100/Session
During your complimentary consultation, we will personalize a treatment plan based on your needs (complete tattoo removal, fading for a cover-up, etc.). Virtually every tattoo will require multiple sessions. Connecticut Tattoo Removal uses a variety of factors to assess your tattoo and determine the number of treatments your unique tattoo will need. The average number of treatments required ranges from 3 to 12 depending on your desired results, the quality of your tattoo, and your personal health.
Treatments are scheduled 6 to 8 weeks apart to give your skin time to heal before the next laser session. Clients who incorporate the Describe® PFD Patch into their treatment plan will require less overall treatments.
Packages and Discounts
Connecticut Tattoo Removal offers special treatment packages and discounts to help you save. All packages must be fully paid to start treatment.
- 15% off a package of 6 treatments
- 20% off package of 8 treatments
- 25% off a package of 10 treatments
- 30% off a package of 12 treatments
- Refer a friend and both of you will receive 10% off your next tattoo
- Veterans and active military members receive 10% off with proof of identification
- All radiation markers are removed for FREE with physician consent